Digital Operative (DO) is searching for an experienced Paid Social Specialist who has a proven track record in planning, managing, optimizing and reporting on digital media in the areas of paid social and programmatic. Our ideal candidate has experience working across multiple customers throughout the day who have goals that include brand awareness and conversion. With many of our customers having an ecommerce channel and being direct-to-consumer brands; they are constantly balancing brand and sales goals. This role will interface with a variety of cross-functional team members from marketing to design to account management. If you are passionate about working with great team members, can articulate complex ideas simply and enjoy the ever-evolving landscape of digital media, then we want to speak with you.
- Minimum of 4 yrs experience planning/buying media for paid social and programmatic environments
- Current ad certifications
- Hands on experience with paid social including Facebook ad exchange, Instagram through Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter
- Experience/knowledge of basic programmatic platforms and programmatic display advertising
- In depth analysis and reporting experience including building stories with the numbers, providing confident recommendations based on findings/insights, presenting findings, and the ability to perform offline (ex/Excel) analysis on optimization opportunities
- Attention to detail is a must
- Proven ability to juggle many projects, always meeting deadlines, and exceeding client and team expectations
- Excellent communicator with the ability to sell, convince, and negotiate
- Bonus Skills - Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Marketing Automation Systems or other technical skills
- Manage all consumer facing paid social ads
- Manage all paid digital display ads through a number of programmatic platforms, including develop, own, and drive strategy behind paid media efforts and work closely with clients as the digital expert to comfortably and confidently deliver pitches and presentations around paid media
- Manage daily optimization of all paid media
- Manage media budgets
- Report on all managed channels weekly, monthly, and quarterly
- Contribute to agency knowledge base on paid media trends/best practices including but not limited to agency blog, presentations, wiki and white papers
More from the
Using CRO & Personalization to Sell More Stuf...
Strategy & Planning / March 15, 2018View Blog Post
This is a Post to Test Styles!
Design / March 8, 2018View Blog Post
White Paper: Using Design Trends to Create a UX Ad...
User Experience / December 14, 2017View Blog Post
Digital Operative Launches New York Office
News & Press / November 28, 2017View Blog Post