Digital Operative (DO) is searching for a passionate and motivated full time Jr. Paid Search Specialist who has experience in the planning, daily management, ongoing optimization, and reporting of Paid Search campaigns. Our ideal candidate has experience working across multiple customers throughout the day whose ultimate goals are driving sales and leads. This role will interface with a variety of cross-functional team members from marketing to design to account management. If you are passionate about working with great team members, have a knack for analyzing data, and enjoy the ever-evolving landscape of digital media, then we want to speak with you.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience planning/buying media for paid search environments and completing the following tasks: Keyword research, ad copy development, keyword bid management, campaign creation, and ongoing optimization
- Current ad certifications is a plus, but will also be a part of ongoing role development
- Analysis and reporting experience including: including building stories with the numbers, providing confident recommendations based on findings/insights, presenting findings, and the ability to perform offline (ex/Excel) analysis on optimization opportunities
- Proven ability to juggle many projects, always meeting deadlines, and exceeding client and team expectations
- Managed a significant paid search budget
- Bonus Skills - Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Marketing Automation Systems or other technical skills
Your Responsibilities in this Role:
- Manage the day-to-day Paid Search marketing activities across multiple search engines (Google, Bing) including campaign planning, implementation, budget management, performance review, and optimization of paid search campaigns
- Keyword research (discovery and expansion), review and editing of ad creative/copy, review and analysis of website performance metrics, and optimization of campaigns
- Data compilation and creation of detailed campaign monthly performance and trend reports with actionable insights and recommendations
- Create, coordinate, and QA all aspects of client tracking codes on site
- Assist senior Paid Search staff members with campaign strategy development including proposal research/development
- Provide analysis for campaigns from Google Analytics
- Work on special projects as needed to support the Digital Marketing team
- Be a team player who enjoys a fast-paced, fun environment!
Why You'll Be Successful in This Role:
- You're an excellent communicator with the ability to sell, convince, and negotiate with people
- You have a team-oriented working attitude with an ability to work well under pressure with a friendly and positive outlook
- You are brave and not afraid to experiment, pitch ideas, explore the non-norm, but also ask questions/for help when needed
- You thrive in an learning environment through a curious and entrepreneurial spirit
- You have a great attention to detail
- Your team can rely on you to do what you say you'll do
- You have a passion for all things digital and especially Search
More from the
Using CRO & Personalization to Sell More Stuf...
Strategy & Planning / March 15, 2018View Blog Post
This is a Post to Test Styles!
Design / March 8, 2018View Blog Post
White Paper: Using Design Trends to Create a UX Ad...
User Experience / December 14, 2017View Blog Post
Digital Operative Launches New York Office
News & Press / November 28, 2017View Blog Post