Digital Operative (DO) is a growing digital agency in search of an experienced Account Manager to join our team. The person best suited for this role has equal parts expert client relationship management skills along with a strong background in strategic brand and digital marketing. He/She will be tasked in helping our clients achieve their desired goals, grow the client relationship and have the ability to act quickly in response to consumer trends and innovation.
You will be a DOer as well as a thinker, that will get to work across a set of customers, be highly involved in the complete marketing process from ideation through planning and execution, while assisting and reporting to the Account Director. Within this role, it will be important to both think strategically as well as execute. You will need to gain a deep understanding of the customer's business in order to ensure the work being produced is on brand and driving results based on established KPI’s. You will need to be able to stay organized, leverage the resources available to you, build solid client relationships and be cognizant of the client's needs.
- Build strong, long-term client relationships and serve as the day-to-day point of contact for your accounts
- Address client queries effectively and in a timely manner
- Coordinate marketing-related activities including people, processes, procedures, tasks and deliverables
- Responsible for campaign briefs and weekly/monthly reporting that aligns with client expectations and KPI’s
- Work with the Project Manager to traffic and manage project deliverables and marketing assets for campaigns
- Contribute to monthly/annual planning to assess how new brand concepts and strategies perform (ROI, KPIs) and how they fit into the long-term vision of the company
- Responsible for growing client partnerships, including spearheading new scopes of work
- Lead weekly and ad hoc client calls; attend in-person quarterly meetings
- Support Account Director across agency accounts
- Proactively escalate any client issues or delays related to projects
- Apply Digital Operative’s methodologies & processes to enforce project standards
- 3-5 years of experience in similar role
- A proven track record of managing brands/customers in agency environment
- Creative thinking, solid understanding of the digital landscape and its latest trends
- Ecommerce and sales related experience is preferred
- Ability to maintain a proactive approach and facilitate ongoing brainstorming for client accounts as needed
- Expert communicator with the ability to prioritize tasks and stay highly organized
More from the
Using CRO & Personalization to Sell More Stuff in 2018
Strategy & Planning / March 15, 2018View Blog Post
This is a Post to Test Styles!
Design / March 8, 2018View Blog Post
White Paper: Using Design Trends to Create a UX Advantage in...
User Experience / December 14, 2017View Blog Post
Digital Operative Launches New York Office
News & Press / November 28, 2017View Blog Post