Outside of work, Clarisse loves live entertainment including concerts, plays, musicals, festivals, etc. She also loves to read, and goes through 30 to 40 books per year! We are so excited to welcome her to our team at DO. Yay, Clarisse!
Let's get to know Clarisse a little better with some rapid fire questions:
- iPhone or Android: iPhone
- Favorite phone app: Instagram
- Favorite industry related website: LinkedIn
- If you could only visit one website for the rest of your life, what site would that be? Buzzfeed - I can get my news and ridiculousness all in one place
- Something you say frequently: No worries!
- First thing you do when you get to the office: Check my email
- If you could have any job in the world, what would it be: Songwriter
- How do you take your coffee: I don't like coffee
- Fun fact about yourself: When I worked at Goodwill, I found a $62,000 diamond ring
- Favorite thing to do on a Saturday: Read a book or try out a new restaurant
- Cats or Dogs: I love both, but I'm kind of a cat lady
- What would you sing at Karaoke night: Anything by Madonna (80s)
- Do you have a nickname, what is it: Some people call me "CK"
- If you had an unlimited storage of one thing, what would it be: Books
- Name the movie title for the story of your life: Valley Girl - everyone thought I was a "valley girl" from California before I even lived in CA
- Which store (online or brick and mortar) would you like to max out your credit card: Tickemaster
- What’s your favorite snack: RX Bars
Hey! Do you want to join our team too?Check out our current openings. Perks of working at DO include a dog-friendly office, bagel Fridays, endless snacks, monthly guest speakers, team building events, and an environment where creativity has no limit! We look forward to meeting you.
More from the
Using CRO & Personalization to Sell More Stuff in 2018
Strategy & Planning / March 15, 2018View Blog Post
This is a Post to Test Styles!
Design / March 8, 2018View Blog Post
White Paper: Using Design Trends to Create a UX Advantage in...
User Experience / December 14, 2017View Blog Post
Digital Operative Launches New York Office
News & Press / November 28, 2017View Blog Post