We are excited to introduce Clarisse Kennedy as our new Project Manager! Clarisse began her career in Las Vegas in the ticketing industry. She managed a box office and worked for a broker. This experience eventually lead her to join SeatAdvisor, a software as a service (SAAS) company that provides ticketing software. Here she was a Customer Success Manager and deployed software to all new customers while also helping existing customers develop strategy.
Outside of work, Clarisse loves live entertainment including concerts, plays, musicals, festivals, etc. She also loves to read, and goes through 30 to 40 books per year! We are so excited to welcome her to our team at DO. Yay, Clarisse!
Let's get to know Clarisse a little better with some rapid fire questions:
- iPhone or Android: iPhone
- Favorite phone app: Instagram
- Favorite industry related website: LinkedIn
- If you could only visit one website for the rest of your life, what site would that be? Buzzfeed - I can get my news and ridiculousness all in one place
- Something you say frequently: No worries!
- First thing you do when you get to the office: Check my email
- If you could have any job in the world, what would it be: Songwriter
- How do you take your coffee: I don't like coffee
- Fun fact about yourself: When I worked at Goodwill, I found a $62,000 diamond ring
- Favorite thing to do on a Saturday: Read a book or try out a new restaurant
- Cats or Dogs: I love both, but I'm kind of a cat lady
- What would you sing at Karaoke night: Anything by Madonna (80s)
- Do you have a nickname, what is it: Some people call me "CK"
- If you had an unlimited storage of one thing, what would it be: Books
- Name the movie title for the story of your life: Valley Girl - everyone thought I was a "valley girl" from California before I even lived in CA
- Which store (online or brick and mortar) would you like to max out your credit card: Tickemaster
- What’s your favorite snack: RX Bars