When we let him leave the office (just kidding, we are all about that work/life balance), you can find Patrick surfing, watching the Padres, playing fantasy football, spending time with family, and playing frisbee, golf, and enjoying an active life by the beach in San Diego. Oh, and did we mention he's planning a wedding in April 2018? So yeah, he's a pretty busy guy outside of work, and we know we'll keep him busy at work too! Welcome Patrick!
Let's get to know Patrick a little better with some rapid fire questions:
- Website you visit the most: Facebook
- iPhone or Android: iPhone
- Favorite phone app: ESPN Fantasy Football (and Clash Royale)
- Favorite industry related website: analytics.googleblog
- Something you say frequently: “Like a boss”
- First thing you do when you get to the office: Coffee
- If you could have any job in the world, what would it be: DO Web Analyst of course!
- How do you take your coffee: Little bit of cream and sugar, can’t do straight up black.
- Fun fact about yourself: I’ve lived in Arizona, Montana, California, and Hawaii
- Favorite thing to do on a Saturday: Surf, frisbee golf, anything outside in the sun.
- Cats or Dogs: I like both, but more of a dog person.
- What would you sing at Karaoke night: Bohemian Rhapsody
- Do you have a nickname, what is it: Gerald (given to me by my friends, long story)
- If you had an unlimited storage of one thing, what would it be: Surfboards
- Which store (online or brick and mortar) would you like to max out your credit card: Surfride
- Can you play any instruments: A couple very badly
- What’s your favorite snack: Salt and vinegar chips
Hey! Do you want to join our team too?Check out our current openings. Perks of working at DO include a dog-friendly office, bagel Fridays, endless snacks, monthly guest speakers, team building events, and an environment where creativity has no limit! We look forward to meeting you.
More from the
Using CRO & Personalization to Sell More Stuf...
Strategy & Planning / March 15, 2018View Blog Post
This is a Post to Test Styles!
Design / March 8, 2018View Blog Post
White Paper: Using Design Trends to Create a UX Ad...
User Experience / December 14, 2017View Blog Post
Digital Operative Launches New York Office
News & Press / November 28, 2017View Blog Post