What's up Jess!Jessika's our Director of PMO over here at Digital Operative. She's been at her craft for a sweet minute and we love having her around. You can usually find her moving from meeting to meeting with her trusty ball of fluff- Theodore, a pretty talented Pomeranian. Jes, allow us to stereotype you for a second. You're from the east coast, therefore you've got to have the quick wit thing down. Let's see how you do with our RAPID FIRE QUESTIONS:
- Website you visit the most: FullHouseFanClub.com
- iPhone or Android: Android
- Favorite phone app: Instagram
- If you could only visit one website for the rest of your life, what site would that be? Please refer to answer number one. But seriously, one and only one? I would have to say YouTube, because it has it all... news, education, entertainment, lifestyle content, and the ability to connect with others.
- First thing you do when you get to the office: Let my dog out of his bag so he can go stalk the sales guy.
- How do you take your coffee: In a can… marked “Celsius.”
- Cats or Dogs: Dogs.
- What would you sing at Karaoke night: There is but one song I can sing in key through and throughout. It is the Fastball song "The Way."
- If you had an unlimited storage of one thing, what would it be: Dogs.
- What was your favorite childhood injury: It was probably that time I got amnesia, though I forget what happened.
- Name the movie title for the story of your life: The Girl Who Thought She was Funny
- Can you play any instruments: Violin, and I'd like to learn the uke.
- What’s your favorite snack from the snack cart: A pretzel, but the Auntie Annes or Wetzel's kind of pretzel...preferably jalapeno.
More from the
Using CRO & Personalization to Sell More Stuff in 2018
Strategy & Planning / March 15, 2018View Blog Post
This is a Post to Test Styles!
Design / March 8, 2018View Blog Post
White Paper: Using Design Trends to Create a UX Advantage in...
User Experience / December 14, 2017View Blog Post
Digital Operative Launches New York Office
News & Press / November 28, 2017View Blog Post