Meet Scott Smith:Scott is one of Digital Operative’s Senior Visual Designers and since nobody know's Scott quite like he knows himself, we're going to let him tell you a little bit about himself. Take it away, Scott! Hello everyone. My name is Scott Smith and I am excited to be here at DO. I have been designing for the last 8 years and am still incredibly excited by it. A long time ago I was born near Pasadena in a small town called Temple City. I have an older hippy sister who lives in San Francisco and retired parents who spend most of their time sending me pictures of the awesome things they are doing while traveling throughout the south west. I lived in Temple City until I moved to San Diego to attend SDSU in 2006 and do not see myself leaving any time soon. I love being outside and being active. I have a strange obsession with nutrition and human physiology. Although, I have done two Ironmans and one 50 mile trail running race, I am still a little fat kid at heart. I love pizza and “Little League Nachos” (fake orange cheese). I have a cat named Richard Parker (after the tiger in Life of Pi) who could really care less if I existed. I am always down for an adventure. So, if anyone is planning one, let me know. Let’s get to know Scott a little better with RAPID FIRE:
- Website You Visit The Most: Forbes.com… Alright fine, Facebook
- iPhone or Android: iPhone for life!
- Favorite Phone App: Headspace and Freedom
- Favorite Industry related Website: Friends of Type
- If you could only visit one website for the rest of your life, what site would that be? giphy.com for sure
- Something you say frequently: “…and it was so funny.” Usually after I tell a story that really wasn’t that funny.
- First thing you do when you get to the office: Compliment Cody on his hair
- If you could have any job in the world, what would it be: Acclaimed Pizza Critic and Lazyboy Tester
- How Do you take your coffee: In a large cup
- Fun Fact about yourself: I have a titanium cheek
- Favorite thing to do on a Saturday: Go cycling
More from the
Using CRO & Personalization to Sell More Stuff in 2018
Strategy & Planning / March 15, 2018View Blog Post
This is a Post to Test Styles!
Design / March 8, 2018View Blog Post
White Paper: Using Design Trends to Create a UX Advantage in...
User Experience / December 14, 2017View Blog Post
Digital Operative Launches New York Office
News & Press / November 28, 2017View Blog Post