- A customer adds a product to their cart.
- Our sophisticated algorithm uses behavioral and statistical data to determine actual intent to purchase.
- We cross reference the customer's digital footprint by analyzing browsing history, cookies and Facebook data to determine their personal information.
- Once we know who they are, we look up their payment information from data obtained from Target and the NSA. If we can't find a match, we randomly select a valid credit card number and billing address.
- The customer's order completed in Magento and a confirmation email is sent.
More from the
Using CRO & Personalization to Sell More Stuff in 2018
Strategy & Planning / March 15, 2018View Blog Post
This is a Post to Test Styles!
Design / March 8, 2018View Blog Post
White Paper: Using Design Trends to Create a UX Advantage in...
User Experience / December 14, 2017View Blog Post
Digital Operative Launches New York Office
News & Press / November 28, 2017View Blog Post