- Gain access to demographic data such as age, gender and interests that are collected from DoubleClick.
- Create remarketing lists that allow engagement with customized groups of previous visitors. Then you can deliver ads that are specific to that group.
- Determine what sources or campaigns made your user decide to engage with your brand, and what exactly made them sign up.
- Know what path your visitors take from your top landing page. What do they read? What do they buy?
- Attach UTM (Urchin Tracking Module) codes to your custom URL's to track your Source, Medium and Campaign. For example, you can include the following items below and determine where your user came from, as well what campaign directed them to the assigned landing page.
- Source: Facebook
- Medium: Social
- Campaign: Blog
More from the
Using CRO & Personalization to Sell More Stuf...
Strategy & Planning / March 15, 2018View Blog Post
This is a Post to Test Styles!
Design / March 8, 2018View Blog Post
White Paper: Using Design Trends to Create a UX Ad...
User Experience / December 14, 2017View Blog Post
Digital Operative Launches New York Office
News & Press / November 28, 2017View Blog Post