By implementing a simple one line Google Analytics tracking code change, Google will aggregate your website visitors into what they estimate to be their interests, age and gender based on the sites they visit that are partnered with DoubleClick. The data is an essential component when A/B testing and optimizing digital experience offered by your site.
You can use this data to answer questions like:
- Does my mobile site cater to my target age group and gender?
- How can I refine the content strategy of my blog to increase engagement?
- What interest groups are buying which products?
- What sources do the different age groups use to get to my site?
- Who is most likely to purchase from my top SEO landing pages?
More from the
Using CRO & Personalization to Sell More Stuff in 2018
Strategy & Planning / March 15, 2018View Blog Post
This is a Post to Test Styles!
Design / March 8, 2018View Blog Post
White Paper: Using Design Trends to Create a UX Advantage in...
User Experience / December 14, 2017View Blog Post
Digital Operative Launches New York Office
News & Press / November 28, 2017View Blog Post